Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: best pets

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CATS...they travel well...don't need to be walked....use a litter box....can be left for several days.....and they don't stink

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ******* ' hate dogs, so they're out.

    Fish et cetera are too insane to have. You might as well get one of them artificial aquarium thingamabobs.

    So it's cats. But I wouldn't try to keep a cat, cuz I'm out too much to take care of it.

    Although cats can take care of themselves. We have this adorable gray cat in the neighborhood which I never see going into its owners house. It always hangs around, catching mice and birds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •